Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry looking maggots...

Through this, my first month or so as Imperial Battle Lord, Commander of the Winds and Prince of the LaserRat I have enjoyed and endured battles both hard fought and hard won. However, it has only been within the last two weeks of so that I have felt like my plans in a game have actually come together. Previously I had been winning but how I won wasn't how I had planned to win and it seemed that I had simply stood my fearless rat-warriors in one spot, fired the guns and watched everything disappear (both mine and theirs depending on the game). Recently however, with many thanks to the likes of Micro and Deri "Would you like some army with your Kroot" Kari, I have felt that through the Tao of the Mech Tau and the "M-m-m-m-m-mobility!!!" doctrine I have been able to put together a plan with a specific outcome in mind and actually realise that outcome. I'm even brave enough now to take on Terminator Squads without running away and hiding in the bathrooms. Then I ran into Mega Armoured Nobz but that's another story.

Furthermore, I have finished my Broadside and Farsight conversions. When I can get some decent, non-blurry photos of them I will share with all haste.

What I have learned:
Be the wind, not the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment