Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fire Warriors?

More like Fire Doom-rat-warrior-lords amirite?
Yeah, I'm right.
I've finally finished my first group of Fire Warriors and their accompanying Devilfish transport. On the Devilfish I installed 5 LEDs on the underside of the body to represent "anti-grav pads" or whatever it is that makes hovertanks hover. For the Fire Warriors I used some of the (now) old school Clan Rat heads, legs and tails combined with the regular FW bodies, weapons and sundry components.


The LED work in the Devilfish is far from perfect the first time around but I feel that it still gives the effect that I was after.


The next project will be the pathfinders, suits, sniper drones and FWs that I need for the rest of my first 750 point list. How very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment