Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to the Ground Floor

Welcome, I am Warrio and this is my blog detaining my exploits surrounding my Tau army in the table top wargaming system known as Warhammer 40,000. This is my first army in 40k and is indeed my first foray into the table top wargaming community at all. I have no experience in painting models, developing army lists or devising strategies within the wargaming context so I look forward to this blog documenting for your pleasure my humble beginnings, meteoric rise and eventual tragic decent.

I have a number of ideas for what I would like my army to look like and throughout my future posts I will provide plenty of pictures and, should any of my ideas turn out nearly as well as they look in my imagination I will provide tutorials on what I have done. To this end I should thank Adam who authors a blog which I have found to be both an excellent read and an impressive source of information about how (and occasionally how not) to play Tau.

No comments:

Post a Comment